Have you been a 'Do what is right, not what is easy' person since you were a kid? If yes, studying law should have been the only career choice you have made. Let us help you start the Journey through CLAT exam coaching in Hyderabad. Gray school trains students appearing for the CLAT exam, we are one of the trusted CLAT coaching centres in Hyderabad with shortcut methods to crack the CLAT exam. Our CLAT coaching Hyderabad includes both long and short-term batches with experienced faculty, updated CLAT study materials and digital classrooms. Our students have successfully made an irreversible career in one of the 19 NLUs in India.
About Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam is the most preferred law entrance exam in India. CLAT exam was started in 2008 and more than 40,000 students write CLAT today. CLAT is conducted on a rotational basis to select the eligible students for the 19 National Law Universities in India, excluding National Law University, Delhi and HP National Law University, Shima as they have their own selection process.
All the nineteen National Law Universities offer a five-year UG law Programmes and most of the NLUs also offer PG Programmes in Law. NUALS, Kochi is organizing the Eleventh Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2018). Other Law schools like NMIMS Mumbai, Nirma University Ahmedabad, and UPES Dehradun also accept the CLAT score.
CLAT Courses we offer
2-Year Course for 11th class students
1-year Course for 12th Class students
Repeaters Course (1- Year Course) - Weekly 5-Day Classes
1. Duration: 50 Days ( Access to all the Test papers, Study Materials, Classroom Training)
2. Duration: 20 Days ( Tests with Explanation)
People opting for a Correspondence course with Gray School will have full access to study materials, Books and Test Papers that will help them clear CLAT Exam at ease.
CLAT Coaching Centre in Hyderabad
We are a small and medium-sized CLAT Coaching Centre in Hyderabad who train students on how to achieve exceptional results in their law practice and clear their Common Law Aptitude Test conducted every year to pick the best one out of all the LAW Aspirants. At Gray School, we teach our students how to think like a lawyer and a business person at the same time. At Gray School, we also provide coaching for other law entrance exams after class XII which are important for a future lawyer like you. It is important for you to keep in par with the other law entrance exams in India as well. We have gathered important information about the law entrance exams in India to help you understand your career options during the CLAT coaching. We provide a detailed exam analysis, mock tests, and the exact CLAT exam stimulation to create a real CLAT exam atmosphere to prepare you thoroughly to attempt any law entrance exam.
Why choose Gray School for CLAT Coaching?
We are an institute started by a group of lawyers themselves who wish to help future lawyers who plan to step in their shoes by taking up Law as a career. We are a pioneer in CLAT Law Entrance Coaching in Hyderabad and have been around in industry for long. Our students receive comprehensive training for CLAT, LSAT, LAW Entrance exams.
At Gray School, we have the proven record for guiding our students successfully to get admissions in top law universities in India. We provide and empower our CLAT students to improve their performance. Through our CLAT Coaching Classes in Hyderabad, we are able to help our clat aspirants score good score scores in CLAT Entrance Exams.
Our CLAT Coaching classes are specially designed for easy understanding, coaching students of class 10th, 12th and clat aspirants to prepare for CLAT and other law entrance exams conducted by various schools and colleges in India. We believe each student is different and needs a different teaching approach, hence, we personalize our CLAT based programs based on our students mindset and learning pace. It is advised to learn thoroughly for CLAT Exams as the competition for the top National Law Universities in India are getting fiercer.
Check out the list of 19 National Law Universities participating for UG and PG degree programmes:
1. National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
2. National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
3. National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
4. Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
5. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
6. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
7. The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
8. Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
9. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi Rajiv
10. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
11. National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
12. National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad
13. National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
14. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
15. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
16. Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
17. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
18. National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
19. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad